The graveyard of personal literary ambition.
There is only one of me, but I am Legion.
(lazy dot reviewer at gmail)
1. “Passions include: photography, Boothbay Harbor, Umbria, Hong Kong, film, art galleries, jazz at Blue Note, working out, great neighborhood restaurants: Milos, Blue Hill, Mas, Union Square Greenmarket every Sat., glass of Barola and lobster BLT.”
2. “The chassis is great and the motor’s still running.”
3. “Partial to Hawaii, Hamptons, clambakes, Kentucky Derby, Pebble Beach, museums, a great golf shot, history.”
4. “A class act: effortlessly appealing with just the right amount of sparkle. Slender, petite, divorced, blonde - quintessential good-looking girl-next-door, think Reese Witherspoon with hint Katie Couric.”
5. “…shelling on summer mornings, Taormina, Sintra, Paris, biking Napa Valley, Tanglewood picnics.”
6. “…former oil and gas lawyer.”